The Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman PC have the long and successful record of representing car accident injury victims and winning the highest possible settlements. If you find yourself the victim of an accident involving a motor vehicle, even as a passenger or pedestrian, get the professional representation the get the award you deserve. We are here to offer a free consultation and personal evaluation.
As an experienced Brooklyn injury attorney, we are aware that every case is unique and must be handled in a personal manner. We will examine every detail to provide you the strongest case possible. As an accident attorney, New York is our home field and we know to use it to our advantage. We can find the discrepancies in witness depositions compared to the police reports. Everyone who gives a statement to the police after an accident will try to shift blame and our attorneys will find those inconsistencies.
If you are ever involved in an accident there are several things that you must do immediately.
- Call 911 immediately. This will bring the NYPD and paramedics for aid.
- If you are capable, attend to those who need help, getting them to safety if they are mobile. If they are immobile do not move them unless they are in imminent danger. Moving them could cause their existing injuries to become worse and also make you subject to a lawsuit.
- Get the names of any witnesses and take as many pictures as possible of the accident, the area, the people and anything else you see. You can’t take too many pictures. Cell phones have aided many in their cases by their picture capabilities. Do not discuss what happened with anyone other than the police. What you say can be used in the future against you as innocent as it sounded to you at the time
- Accept medical attention and go to emergency. This will place a validation date on any injuries you may have to receive and determine any that you might not have been aware of. Certain injuries only become apparent with time. Do not wait until time has elapsed. Get attention right away.
- Call an accident attorney. New York has thousands of attorneys so do your homework. Find an accident attorney in Brooklyn that provides the experience and personal service that you need. Do not wait until the insurance investigators are asking you question that you must not answer. Call the Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman. We will meet with you free of charge for a consultation even at your bedside.
The pain and suffering that you receive due to the carelessness of another individual may entitle you to a large cash award over and above the cost of your medical bills. The insurance companies will do all in their power to reduce or eliminate that possibility. Our job is to take that power away from them through the gathering of facts and the presentation of evidence. We will present the strongest case on your behalf and in many cases will reach a fair settlement without a long drawn out court case.
The law offices of Tanya Gendelman have settled cases for injury victims in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island, Rockland and Westchester County as well as the entire New York Metro area.