We hear of horrific accidents or mistakes made by the people that are supposed to be caregivers causing untimely and wrongful death and we feel for the families who mourn. But not until it happens to us do we really realize the impact it can have emotionally, physically and financially to the surviving loved ones. At the Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, we are sensitive to the feeling of the sudden loss of a loved one that could have and should have, never happened. As wrongful death attorneys in New York, we have received millions of dollars for the surviving families in these cases and continue to fight for them today.
For a wrongful death attorney in New York call now at 1-718-616-1414
We are pleased to represent you in your time of need and provide a free consultation
There are many different circumstances that can lead to a sudden or prolonged death of a person that should not have ever happened if not for the negligence of a person, person or company. As wrongful death New York attorneys it is our job to determine all the factors that lead to the demise of the person. These facts are very often not brought forward into the light and we must dig deep to find the truth. But that is what we will do for you and we will pursue it relentlessly until we obtain the truth.
Most wrongful death in NY, as anywhere, is the result of one of three categories:
- Accidental death – Negligence that causes death can happen almost anywhere. Some of the areas where it may occur on a more frequent basis are near construction sites, amusement parks, public transportation, private boating, auto and motorcycle accidents, falling wires, trees and branches and faulty products like baby cribs, toys, ladders and more.
- Nursing home neglect – Nursing homes are required to provide the care that is required for each particular individual. When that care is provided poorly, incorrectly or not at all resulting in death, the liability rests with the nursing home. Even a slip and fall in an older patient resulting in a fracture can lead to an early passing due to complication that may arise months later.
- Medical Malpractice – These are one of the more common reasons people retain a wrongful death attorney in New York. Very often the reason for the death is not clear or listed as complications due to whatever the patient was being treated for. Could those complications be prevented? What were they? I might have been improper medication, or a combination of, or an anesthesia error, which would never be listed as a cause of death. If our wrongful death NY case requires it we will order a toxicology report and find out what really happened.
When you experience a wrongful death, New York has countless attorneys who are more than willing to take your case. You need a New York wrongful death attorney with the proven record to guarantee that you will receive the settlement that you and your family deserve. You need the Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman. Tanya Gendelman cares about her client’s feelings and well-being and this is reflected in all of the attorneys and staff. When you have the suffering experienced only by the unnecessary loss of a loved one; you need the right representation. Call the Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman for a free and confidential consultation.
See also articles about wrongful death attorneys
- Wrongful death claim attorney helps to get fair settlement
- Comprehensive review of wrongful death attorney
- Wrongful death attorney – seek right justice
- A guide on wrongful death lawyers
- Finding a wrongful death attorney?
- Informative review of wrongful death lawyer
- What wrongful death lawyer can do for you
- Wrongful death attorney
- The best place to find a wrongful death lawyer